Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Goddess Maxi















Dress- Banana Republic, same exact but different color here // Leather Jacket- Nordstrom Rack, similar here, love this // Shoes- Nordstrom Rack // Earrings- Old, similar here // Necklace- Similar here // Bracelets- Gifted, similar hereHeart of StoneHeart of Stone

This dress is one of the best items in my closet as of late. It's the perfect transition piece, and I think it's the best for traveling because it's so light. I love the two slits at the bottom; it gives the dress a little character. I love pairing it with sandals and a denim jacket, or as is. for the spring and summer. Then in the fall I would switch to a pair of booties and leather jacket. Now I just have to hold myself back from purchasing the black color too!

The mornings have started to get cooler up here in the Northeast, so i've started planning out everything I want to get accomplished before school starts/the weather turns colder. If you have a must on your list then let me know! I want these next few weeks to be pure adventure. 

Thanks for reading, y'all! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment